Gluten-free aromatic stir-fried wide rice noodles with apricot & beef
250 gr wide rice noodles
2 medium Apricot sliced
250 gr Ground Beef or sliced
1 cup fresh greens
4 Green onion or scallions
1 tbsp Sesame oil
1 tbsp Peanut oil
2 cloves garlic
1 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce
salt and white pepper, to taste
Coriander if desired
- Cook the rice noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and put apart when ready.
- Meanwhile, cook the apricot slices over a skillet until tender, reserve.
- Mince the garlic and pour into the skillet or wok with the peanut oil at low-medium temperature. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
- When the oil is hot and the garlic is already infused, add the green onion, beef and salt. Stir fry until the beef is browned all over.
- Add the noodles, soy sauce and apricot. Fold gently. Stir fry for about 1 minute more.
- Drizzle the tablespoon of sesame oil all over.
- Serve immediatly.
- Decorate with some coriander and sesame seeds, if desired.
#glutenfreeliving #glutenfree #healthyfood #healthyeating #healthy #stirfry #in15minutes #quickdinner #quickmeal