2 cups yellow cauliflower florets
1 Tablespoon olive oil
2 cups of white cauliflower
1 Tablespoon butter
1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded (lactose-free option)
1/4 almond milk
salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Toss yellow cauliflower with olive oil and roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile steam the white cauliflower for 8-10 minutes until soft.
- Put the white cauliflower in a bowl and stir in butter.
- Let cauliflower cool a few minutes and then add to a high speed blender with the cheese and milk.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- When yellow cauliflower is cooked, top with cheese and enjoy.