- ½ cup (60 grams) coconut flour
- ½ cup (65 grams) tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup + 3 tablespoons almond milk (even water will do, if preferred)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin purée
- Coconut oil, for greasing the frying pan
- 1/4 cup pecans
- Sift all the dry ingredients together: flours, baking powder, and salt together into a mixing bowl.
- Melt a portion of the butter until melted in frying pan.
- Pour melted butter in a small bowl, add the liquids: milk, honey and pumpkin purée.
- Stir liquid mixture into the dry ingredients until it is thoroughly moistened.
- Stir in pecan and let rest for about 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, turn on the stove, let frying pan to get hot over medium heat and grease it.
- Cook the pancakes over medium-high heat.
- Cook pancakes until the tops are bubbly and the bottoms browned then turn and cook for about 4 minutes more.
- Serve hot with fruits, unseewtened chocolate and a drizzle of maple syrup for taste and garnish.
#paleo #paleobreakfast #protein #healthyeating #fitnessdiet #noeggs