Paleo Oven Baked Halibut fillet with herbs and olive oil
4 fillets Halibut
1 yellow onion
3 firm tomatoes
2 tsp Fresh parsley
1 tsp dry Tarragon
1 tsp dry Thyme
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Turn on the oven at 450 degrees F.
- Make little aluminum foil trays sized to fit each fillet.
- Wipe the bottom of each tray with olive oil.
- Put the fillets on the trays.
- Mix olive oil with the chopped parsley and the dry herbs throughly.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the mix on the halibut with tomatoes and onion in slices, as well.
- Broil for 5 minutes.
- Carefully turn each fillet over, not spilling any of the melted herb mixture.
- Broil for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve, pouring the melted sauce over each fillet.
#glutenfree #paleo #fish #healthyeating #lowincalories #maindish #healthyoptions #healthy #healthyfood #lowcarb #lowcarbdiet #paleodiet